Offer 2 weeks Unlimited for $25 (new students only)
Our one hour Meditation Class begins with a quick introduction to get to know where the students are in their practice; followed by a review of the seated posture, to ensure a healthy experience for the knees, hips and back. The instructor then leads a 20 minute seated, guided meditation and generally we have a short question and answer at the end. These meditations are perfect for all levels of students from beginners to seasoned. You will enjoy the group energy and our rotating staff creates a new meditation experience each week.
Iyengar, is a form of Hatha Yoga that has an emphasis on detail, precision and alignment in the performance of posture (asana) and breath control (pranayama). The development of strength, mobility and stability is gained through the asanas.
Hatha Yoga integrates mind and body, allowing the student to become aware of the smallest parts of the body while the mind becomes alert and clear through the practice of the poses and refining the breath.
Iyengar All Levels
For beginning to intermediate students to learn and practice the fundamentals of the poses.
For students practicing the standing poses, forward bends, twists and an introduction to backbends and inversions.
For students able to continue all poses from I/II and familiar with backbends and inversions.
A hard-working class suited to students with a regular practice of backbends and inversions and working knowlegde of Level II poses.
A slow-paced class for Beginners, Seniors and Pre-natal. If serious medical condition please call Amy before attending 619-341-8765.
A deeply relaxing, meditative class with longer holds in supported poses including an introduction to Pranayama (breath work.)
Beginning Hatha class for students who want to learn the fundamentals of the poses at a restorative pace.
- Please remove shoes before entering studio.
- Don’t eat or drink too much before class; a light meal 2 hours before class is fine.
- Wear comfortable clothes you can move in.
- Notify instructor of any injuries before class.
- If you are new to the studio arrive a few minutes early to fill out New Student Form.
- Respect yourself, be patient, breathe and work at your own pace.
- If you’re running late we understand; please come to class.
- It’s okay to ask questions.